In preparation for the spring selling season, one independent property portal will launch a tailored data-driven tool today, giving buyers, sellers and renters access to detailed property insights.
View.com.au, formerly known as realestateVIEW.com.au, will launch Property 360, the tool that allows users to customise price estimates based on recent or future alterations, track value, calculate price estimates, observe historical data and search neighbouing properties.
Property 360 includes details from over 10 million properties, and is free to use across Australia.
CEO Enzo Raimondo said the goal of the new portal is to empower people through property data and analytics.
“Our research shows that consumers are looking for more data-driven information to help them make more informed decisions,” he said.
“View.com.au provides intelligence and accurate property price estimates, giving people more control over how they browse, as well as greater access to insights and a better view of the whole picture.”
He noted that the new portal will provide Aussies with a view of the neighbourhood, not just the home.
Mr Raimondo said as spring approaches the data is revealing three significant trends:
1. National listings have increased 3 per cent in June and house prices are trending slightly lower. The pendulum has swung back to buyers.
3. There has been a moderate dip in auction clearance rates.
View.com.au has over 1.7 million visitors per month.
More from this writer
Your enquiry has been sent to a local Aussie Mortgage Broker.
We will be in contact with you shortly.
- Give expert mortgage advice to help you find great investment loan deals
- Help you maximise return by lowering financing costs
- Save you time and effort by helping with the paperwork