Sydney’s upcoming Property Buyer Expo is set to provide investors with additional information to improve their portfolios as well as an appearance by Smart Property Investment’s Phil Tarrant.
From 20 to 22 October at the International Convention Centre, experts in the investment game will be at the Property Buyer Expo to provide investors with valuable knowledge and insights.
More than 120 exhibitors will be featured across the three-day event, which will bring property marketers, property developers, buyers agents, mortgage brokers, investment specialists and real estate agents in one location.
Smart Property Investment’s Phil Tarrant will also grace the show on 20 October at 4pm. He will be moderating a panel on wealth-creating disruptors in the investment landscape that includes Arthur Naoumidis of DomaCom, Siobhan Hayden of HashChing and Tim Morris of Renting Smart.
The Property Buyer Expo also has previous guests of The Smart Property Investment Show presenting across the three days. Some of them are:
- Victor Kumar of Right Property Group on generating a passive income;
- Steve Waters of Right Property Group on balancing capital growth and rental yield;
- Mark Bouris of Yellow Brick Road on insights into the changing lending landscape;
- Tyron Hyde of Washington Brown on legislation changes affecting depreciation of second-hand properties;
- Ben Kingsley of the Property Investment Professionals of Australia and The Property Couch on calculating retirement income shortfall;
- Chris Gray of Your Empire on rentvesting and buying property with parents’ equity; and
- Rich Harvey of Property Buyer on where to find value in Sydney.
“The property industry is dynamic, [so] it’s important that we stay at the forefront of all the opportunities and challenges facing property buyers and investors,” said Pascal Ibrahim, managing director of Hall 7 and organiser of the Property Buyer Expo.
“We have a fantastic lineup of industry gurus and exhibitors to educate attendees about all the secrets to investing, renovating and building property portfolios.”
Tickets are available at $30 per day or $50 for three days, with free entry for children under 16, and can be purchased at the Property Buyer Expo website.