Sound financial advice is essential when buying property through your Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) to ensure decisions made are compliant and reflect your investment strategy.
Blogger: Darren Standish, Property Prosperity
There are several Do's and Don'ts when buying property in a SMSF:
• Ensure your SMSF is set up correctly
• Make sure your SMSF fits withing your overall investment strategy
• Get advice about gearing before committing yourself
• Consider holding your business's commercial property in SMSF
• Dont wait until June 30 to do something
• Dont ignore compliance and administration obligations
• Dont let your trust deed go out of date
• Dont be concerned if you have no expertise - ask an expert
About Darren Standish
Darren Standish established Property Prosperity in 2004 initially as a property development company, however after repeated requests for assistance the business evolved into a development consulting business.
Property Prosperity was initially focused on assisting clients with subdivisions and negotiating with councils to ensure that clients maximized their return on investment. Over the years additional services were gradually added to ensure the development process was as seamless as possible for its clients. We expanded into offering individually tailored finance solutions and then added Property Development Analysis, Property Sales and a Builder Broker Services.
Darren is the overachiever of the team and has more qualifications than your average university graduate. As well as completing a Bachelor in Economics, Bachelor in Commerce and post graduate in Accounting he subsequently went on to complete a Diploma in Financial Service, Diploma in Real Estate and Certificate IV in Building. He is a qualified Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA), a licensed Real Estate Agent, licensed Mortgage Broker and holds a Builders License.
Your enquiry has been sent to a local Aussie Mortgage Broker.
We will be in contact with you shortly.
- Give expert mortgage advice to help you find great investment loan deals
- Help you maximise return by lowering financing costs
- Save you time and effort by helping with the paperwork