Smart Property Investment presents Property Showcase, an inside view on the products and businesses that can help turbocharge your portfolio, maximise returns and make the overall investment process seamless and stress-free.
Tune in to the podcast to hear about all of this and much, much more in this episode of Property Showcase!
Washington Brown is one of the oldest quantity surveying and depreciation specialist firms in the country, now writing depreciation reports for clientele all over the world.
In this episode of Property Showcase, director Tyron Hyde explains the role of a quantity surveyor and how their work benefits property investors, as well as why investors should seek the services of a specialist like Washington Brown and what sets them apart from all the rest.
Hear from Tyron Hyde about:
- Why clientele have nothing to lose – the business’s guarantee
- The services available for all dwelling types
- Why investors should use a quantity surveyor to evaluate their portfolio
After opening their first office in 2009, Cohen Handler has since become one of the biggest buyer’s agent agencies in Australia – boasting an additional eight offices worldwide.
In this episode of the podcast, co-founder Simon Cohen talks in depth about the business’s point of difference, explaining how they assist both investors and home buyers with equal enthusiasm and why their service provides opportunities for clientele that they otherwise wouldn’t have had.
Hear from Simon Cohen about:
- How their strong connection to the real estate industry benefits clients
- Why their customers love their detailed strategising
- How their new AuctionWiz platform can find clients a better deal
More from this writer
- The pros of using a buyer's agent: why this investor brought someone in
- Investor advocates using a buyer's agent
- 5 key personnel investors should work with
- The ins and outs of strata: what buyers should consider
- INVESTING INSIGHTS WITH RIGHT PROPERTY GROUP: Units v houses: what you need to consider