Tune in to the latest episode of Property Showcase, the podcast with the inside track on the products and businesses that will help turbocharge your portfolio, maximise returns and make the overall investment process seamless and stress-free!
To hear about all of this and more, make sure to tune in to this episode of Property Showcase!
MadeComfy solves the problem for property investors who want to access the high rental yields achievable with short term rental websites, such as Airbnb, Stayz, Booking.com or TripAdvisor, but lack the support and expertise necessary to manage it all themselves. MadeComfy's end-to-end management service is tailored towards maximising the net returns for the property owner and providing an exceptional experience for the guests.
Hear from co-founders Sabrina and Quirin about:
- How investors can maximise returns through the short-term rental market
- The three key things that will make property stand out on booking portals
- Important things to consider for short-term renting
Ross Le Quense is one of the country’s top finance brokers and the principal of the award-winning franchise, Aussie Parramatta and Rouse Hill.
With over 200 years’ experience between the team, as well as a particular interest in and knowledge about property investment, Aussie Parramatta and Rouse Hill attracts investors from all walks of life – from sophisticated international buyers, to locals investing for the very first time.
Hear from Ross about:
- Aussie’s tried and tested, award-winning mortgage writing processes
- How the team’s expertise in property investment will benefit clientele
- The questions all investors should be asking mortgage brokers
More from this writer
- The pros of using a buyer's agent: why this investor brought someone in
- Investor advocates using a buyer's agent
- 5 key personnel investors should work with
- The ins and outs of strata: what buyers should consider
- INVESTING INSIGHTS WITH RIGHT PROPERTY GROUP: Units v houses: what you need to consider