Tune in to the latest episode of Property Showcase, the podcast with the inside track on the products and businesses that will help turbocharge your portfolio, maximise returns and make your overall investment experience seamless and stress-free!
To hear more about these services, make sure to tune in to this episode of Property Showcase!
Washington Brown is one of the oldest quantity surveying and depreciation specialist firms in the country, now writing depreciation reports for clientele all over the world.
In this episode of Property Showcase, director Tyron Hyde shares his insight into the government's changes to property depreciation and what this means for property investors, as well as how utilising the services of a quantity surveyor will enable investors to get the most out of their depreciation schedule.
In this episode, hear from Tyron about:
- Insight into the government's changes to depreciation
- What a depreciation schedule is and how investors can make use of one
- How investors can take advantage of Washington Brown's simple depreciation calculator
Andrew Mackie-Smith – author, speaker, savvy property investor and Australia's leading property inspection expert – shares his insights into building issues that matter when investing in property.
After 15 years of giving the same advice while running his consultancy business, BuildingPro, Andrew decided to write a book to help others achieve success, releasing Building Success – why property investors need building inspections to help everyday people buy better-quality buildings.
Andrew was recently the recipient of the Master Builders Qld award for Building Consultant of the Year and is now a sought after media guest speaker, having appeared on Selling Houses Australia, A Current Affair, the radio and other media outlets.
In this episode, hear from Andrew about:
- Why building inspections are critical to the buying, valuing and selling process
- When investors should inspect and what they should look out for
- How investors can get a copy of Andrew's new book
More from this writer
- The pros of using a buyer's agent: why this investor brought someone in
- Investor advocates using a buyer's agent
- 5 key personnel investors should work with
- The ins and outs of strata: what buyers should consider
- INVESTING INSIGHTS WITH RIGHT PROPERTY GROUP: Units v houses: what you need to consider