A new online mortgage tool powered by eChoice.com.au means that consumers will now be able to compare their home loan options against a specific property, with technology previously only available to mortgage brokers.
The tool, called get the Real Picture, offers a transparent overview of home loan options from 25 banks and non-bank lenders and hundreds of mortgage products tailored to their financial situation and preferences. Options are generated without any allegiance to any financial institution.
Peter Andronicos, General Manager of eChoice.com.au, said, “Get the Real Picture is not a simple calculator: it is a real tool that uniquely sources home loan products tailored to an individual’s financial situation and a pre-selected property on Domain.com.au. This is one of the first-time’s a real estate portal has offered mortgage assessment tools and we wanted them to help prospective buyers make better informed decisions.”
Get the Real Picture will appear both as a ‘button’ alongside selected Domain.com.au properties and as a featured website tool, enabling the service to also be used by renters to calculate their borrowing power and by existing mortgage holders to review the mortgage market place for a better deal.
• Dozens of home loan options from a portfolio of more than 100 products and 25 lenders
• Full transparency – access to all products available on the eChoice panel
• Includes all major lenders and the big four banks
• Products can be offered specific to properties selected on Domain and personal financial situations
• Can be used independent of a selected property
• No waiting times - options appear as an instant home loan report following a completed application
• Finance approval is typically offered within 48 hours, subject to lending criteria
• Personalised service through the eChoice call centre
Get the Real Picture will launch on Domain.com.au, view more information here.