Are you prepared for retirement? It may seem a long way off but it’s essential to have a financial strategy in place. Here are our top five tips to help give your nest egg a golden glow.<
1. Start now – Most people leave it too late to start a regular savings plan so jump in and start one today. Try and put a little extra away each month in a high interest savings account.
2. Add to your super – Having an extra 10 to 15 per cent of your wage put directly into your super can make a massive difference to your retirement savings – it’s also tax-effective.
3. Repay your mortgage – The faster you repay your home loan the more cash flow you’ll have to save or invest.
4. Invest in property – Investment property held for the long term is an excellent source of cash flow as well as an appreciating asset.
5. Hunt down lost super – If you’ve worked more than one job you might have some super funds you’re not sure about. Start your super hunt at www.findmysuper.com.au
Your enquiry has been sent to a local Aussie Mortgage Broker.
We will be in contact with you shortly.
- Give expert mortgage advice to help you find great investment loan deals
- Help you maximise return by lowering financing costs
- Save you time and effort by helping with the paperwork