Three years ago, Rita purchased her first investment property in Victoria with the help of a buyers agent. Today she is currently settling on her 7th property.
With the intention of creating a full-time income from managing her portfolio, Rita sat down with host Phil Tarrant to share what it was that made her decide to start her property investment journey and how she has gone about growing her portfolio.
Rita shares what has been her biggest mistake along her journey, discusses why half of her portfolio is housed within her super fund, and covers why she feels she has had no issues obtaining finance.
If you like this episode, show your support by rating us or leaving a review on iTunes (The Smart Property Investment Show) and by following Smart Property Investment on social media: Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
If you have any questions about what you heard today, any topics of interest you have in mind, or if you’d like to lend your voice to the show, email [email protected] for more insights!
RELATED AREAS OF INTEREST:
About the Blogger
More from this writer
- PORTFOLIO UPDATE: How we renovate to increase tenant longevity
- Airbnb’s impact and why more investment properties are being sold
- Q&A session with Simon Pressley - The answers you wanted
- Being financially ready for when the unexpected occurs
- INVESTING INSIGHTS WITH RIGHT PROPERTY GROUP: The positives and negatives of diversification