The Smart Property Investment Show regularly looks at buying property, however on our latest episode we discuss the process of selling.
Host Phil Tarrant is joined by Mint 360 property’s Kiki Bermudez who looks at the best way to maximise your sales price as an investor in an arguably slowing market. Kiki will share the best way to present your property so as to excite potential buyers, and discuss how to optimise the associated advertising expenditure.
Kiki will also discuss the Sydney market where she has worked for the past ten years, look at changes that the area has seen and share her one secret to increasing property sale prices.
If you like this episode, show your support by rating us or leaving a review on iTunes (The Smart Property Investment Show) and by following Smart Property Investment on social media: Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
If you have any questions about what you heard today, any topics of interest you have in mind, or if you’d like to lend your voice to the show, email [email protected] for more insights!
RELATED AREAS OF INTEREST:
Commission-based agent v fixed-price agent: who should you hire?
The evolution of property sales: What to expect in 10 to 20 years
House v unit: Which is the better investment?
A simple key to attract buyers to your property listing
About the Blogger
More from this writer
- PORTFOLIO UPDATE: How we renovate to increase tenant longevity
- Airbnb’s impact and why more investment properties are being sold
- Q&A session with Simon Pressley - The answers you wanted
- Being financially ready for when the unexpected occurs
- INVESTING INSIGHTS WITH RIGHT PROPERTY GROUP: The positives and negatives of diversification