Tune in to the latest episode of Property Showcase, the podcast with the inside track on the products and businesses that will help turbocharge your portfolio, maximise returns and make your overall investment experience seamless and stress-free!
To hear more about these services, make sure to tune in to this episode of Property Showcase!
Helen Collier-Kogtevs is the founder of Real Wealth Australia and is a self-made millionaire who built her wealth through her property investment expertise. Helen explains that she has pioneered property mentoring programs dedicated to helping ordinary Australians create property portfolios using her disciplined, low-risk and systematic approach. She has written several bestselling books, has been interviewed on TV, radio and has been published in some of the largest publications in Australia.
Hear from Helen about:
- How to find the perfect suburb to fit your investment strategy
- Her ‘what’s hot and what’s not’ suburb reports and how to get your own free download
- Real Wealth Australia, the Property Mentoring Program and how it helps investors of all levels take their investments to the next level
After opening their first office in 2009, Cohen Handler has since become one of the biggest buyer’s agent agencies in Australia – boasting an additional eight offices worldwide. Co-founded by Simon Cohen, the business offers a unique point of difference, assisting both investors and home buyers alike with equal determination and providing opportunities for clientele that they otherwise wouldn’t have had.
Hear from Simon about:
- How Cohen Handler's strong connection to the real estate industry benefits clients
- His recommendations on how to identify opportunities to manufacture equity in property
- How investors can prepare themselves for the 2018 financial year
More from this writer
- The pros of using a buyer's agent: why this investor brought someone in
- Investor advocates using a buyer's agent
- 5 key personnel investors should work with
- The ins and outs of strata: what buyers should consider
- INVESTING INSIGHTS WITH RIGHT PROPERTY GROUP: Units v houses: what you need to consider