We show you how to use your Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) to buy a residential or commercial property as an investment.
One of the benefits of having an SMSF is that you can use the money to invest in either commercial or residential property. There are rules about what you can invest in, but for many people property serves as a solid, secure investment.
More from this writer
- Why should you buy property with your Self Managed Super Fund?
- Pros and cons of using SMSFs for property investment
- Borrowing for property investment via Super: Rules & Benefits
- 8 must-read questions about Investing in property with Super
- 4 must-know tips about buying property through your SMSF