A real estate technology provider has released new suburb reports to give Australian property investors detailed suburb data at a national and state level.
Real Estate Investar’s suburb reports, Property Market: Movers and Faders, have been compiled from the latest Australian market sales and rental listings data.
The reports give property investors the top 50 suburbs in nine categories:
* Fastest time to sell
* Slowest time to sell
* Suburbs with the biggest price gap between top and bottom
* Suburbs with the highest percentage of renovation listings
* Suburbs with the highest percentage of distressed price listings
* Suburbs with the biggest decrease in stock on market
* Fastest population growth
* Suburbs with the biggest increase in stock on the market
* Suburbs with the biggest increase in household income
The reports are updated on the first day of each month, giving investors timely and accurate market intelligence with which to conduct thorough research and analysis.
Real Estate Investar chief operating officer Clint Greaves said: "This is another way we can offer valuable suburb data to property investors throughout Australia.
"The first pack of suburb performance reports we produced, Top Suburbs: Growth, Yield and Affordability, has already been downloaded by over 35,000 investors looking for key suburb trends, but our market research told us we should diversify and expand our suburb reports offering. We are only too happy to oblige."