ACT reports progress of ‘Better Suburbs’
The ACT government has delivered an update on its “Better Suburbs” plan, detailing the headway that has been made to...
The 10 suburbs with the highest median values for units have been uncovered by new research, with nine of the top 10 hailing from one state.
RP Data’s ‘Top 10 special edition housing market update’ this month focuses on units with the highest median values.
The list, according to the research house, is based on the median value for suburbs that have had at least 100 automated valuation model (AVM) observations and 10 sales over the past year.
Nine of the top 10 were Sydney suburbs, with the only non-NSW appearance, in Queensland, coming in at number nine.
Full list of suburbs and median values is reproduced below.
Top 10 most expensive suburbs for units
1. Dawes Point, NSW: $2,415,280
2. Point Piper, NSW: $1,895,370
3. Darling Point, NSW: $1,421,921
4. Millers Points, NSW: $1,226,920
5. Cabarita, NSW: $1,191,102
6. Milsons Point, NSW: $1,128,607
7. The Rocks: $1,079,725
8. Cremorne Point: $1,029,538
9. Tennyson, Qld: $1,024,147
10. Huntleys Cove: $1,013,153
Source: RP Data