Grow and protect your retirement savings
With many legislative and regulatory changes set to impact the SMSF industry in 2013, trustees need to be equipped with the best strategies and information to ensure they can respond to any government initiatives, as well as evolving economic circumstances, in order to protect and profit from their retirement savings.
Now in its fourth year, the Morningstar SMSF Trustee Strategy Day delivers the information trustees need to better manage their SMSFs.
Take greater control of your super
This is the must-attend event for any trustee who is focused on building an effective SMSF and who wants to make more informed investment decisions!
Key topics and issues
- Top 5 practical SMSF strategies to take home
- Balancing income and growth
- SMSF Fund of Fortune: Maximising your SMSF returns and legally limiting taxes
- Finding opportunity in volatile markets
- Managing uncertainty in the changing political climate
Click here for full agenda
Realise the true potential of your SMSF. Learn from the experts, such as:
- Peter Warnes, Head of Equity Research, Morningstar
- Shane Ellis, Senior Consulting Lawyer, SMSF LAW EquityProtect
- Aaron Dunn, Managing Director, SMSF Academy (Brisbane, Melbourne)
- Ian Glenister, Director, SMSF Academy (Sydney)
- Brad Bugg, Head of Fixed Income and Currency, Ibbotson Associates (a Morningstar Company)
Who should attend?
- SMSF trustees seeking to empower your investment, whether you've recently established a fund or are a sophisticated investor nearing or in your retirement phase
- SMSF advice specialists seeking to gain greater insights on the drivers and demands of SMSF trustees
Real world experience
As well as these leading SMSF experts, you'll hear from a panel of real-life trustees as they discuss key areas of concern, their mistakes, market opportunities, and share their strategies for overcoming the challenges in their own SMSFs.
The early-bird registration fee of $49 (inc. GST) includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea and is tax deductible to the trustee of the fund (including any travelling expenses). But be quick, early-bird registration ends on 10 May. From 11 May, registration will be $89 (inc. GST).
Register now to reserve your place today!
Your enquiry has been sent to a local Aussie Mortgage Broker.
We will be in contact with you shortly.
- Give expert mortgage advice to help you find great investment loan deals
- Help you maximise return by lowering financing costs
- Save you time and effort by helping with the paperwork